Visioneering Technologies, Inc.
Product Return Policy
- Discontinued, expired, damaged or defaced product is not eligible for credit.
- All lenses must be returned in the original packaging and labeling
- Returns due to errors cannot be accepted once lens(es) are opened or marked
- No returns on lenses that are expired or within one year of expiring
- No returns on marked boxes or boxes with added stickers
- Products missing the Rx flap or UPC are not eligible for credit
- All eligible vial lenses, opened/defective, must be in original vial and hydrated
- Any dispute or errors must be reported within 45 days of issued credit
- Up to 20% restocking fee may be charged to approved returns, at the discretion of VTI
- VTI will appropriately destroy all rejected returns
- On orders that received free freight and are then returned, VTI reserves the right to charge the freight amount back to account.
- Defective blister product will be replaced with trial lenses. If no defect is found, it will be returned to you. VTI reserves the right to charge the freight amount back to account
- Additional restrictions may apply
To request a return, please submit the completed Visioneering Technologies, Inc. (VTI) Product Return Form to Pam Pritchard at email@example.com. VTI will not be responsible for lost or stolen return requests, or for return requests not made in accordance with this return policy.
On receipt of your return request, and confirmation to the satisfaction of VTI that the requirements of this Product Return Policy have been met and the product has been returned to VTI, VTI will credit the initial purchase amount paid by you to your account. For certainty, return credits are provided in the form of a credit redeemable against future purchases, not a cash refund.